At Alton Street Boxing, we provide a number of different fitness-oriented classes to help you stay in shape and develop your body’s skills and physique. From traditional boxing classes with Marquess of Queensberry Rules, to our ever-popular cardio kickboxing courses, we want to make sure you’re getting the workout you want, in an environment that’s comfortable, inviting and educational. Take a look at some of the popular courses we offer:
- Fitness classes: Whether you’re trying to shed a few extra pounds that have begun to add up over the years or you’re just looking for a way to keep the blood pumping and your heart rate up, our fitness classes are a treat! You’ll feel the burn, enjoy an elevated mood and we’re certain you’ll leave each class eagerly awaiting the next one.
- Functional fitness classes: Functional Fitness is a great way to improve your body’s mobility and range of motion, while also exercising and toning your physique. We’ll help you oil up those joints, brush the dust off those long-dormant ligaments and help you to realize your body’s full functional potential.
- Kickboxing: Kickboxing is a great sport for men and women of all ages and really strengthens the legs and core. Kickboxing is a disciplined art and helps many people to realize their exercise goals, while also providing an outlet for stress relief. With a variety of heavy bags at our facilities, you can kick away ‘till your heart’s content!
Self-defense: Self-defense is a practical investment and one that will give you confidence, discipline and self-awareness. We’ll help you to understand how to handle yourself when confronted with potentially dangerous situations and what you can do to feel more comfortable with your body and the world we live in.
- Cardio kickboxing: We’ve combined the exercise of a cardio class with the discipline of a kickboxing course to bring you the best of both worlds! In our cardio kickboxing classes you’ll feel the burn, build strength, tone your body and experience the euphoria that comes with an encompassing workout.
Boxing: Teaching Marquess of Queensberry Rules and always focusing on boxing integrity, we’re pleased to offer aspiring boxers a place where they can learn and hone their skills. With speed bags, heavy bags, double ended bags and uppercut bags all available in our facilities, you’ll be able to throw punches with the best of them and learn everything there is to know about the great sport of boxing. We’re the premier venue for boxing training in Arlington, MA.
- Cardio Bags: Looking to try something completely different? Not a boxer but want to hit a bag or kick a pad? This is the class for you!!!!!!!This class will take you through a cardio pumping round of boxing drills mixed with high intensity power exercises such as warrior ropes, burpees, sprints, and more.
Test out your strength and join Rose for this nonstop, action packed class! Sign up for one session or 6 weeks!*Boxing gloves, wraps and mitts are required!
For more information about any of the courses and classes we offer, or to inquire about boxing training in Arlington, MA please don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 781-646-0288.
Alton Street Fitness offers training for youths and adults (12-16 & 17 and above).
Our bodies are truly AMAZING! When was the last time someone told you that?!
Realizing this and then rewarding your body by improving your balance, stability, core strength and overall wellbeing through Functional Fitness is the best thing you can do for your body.
You will receive a personalized program that will challenge you through specific movements and exercises designed to help you move with a purpose.
If you want to feel great and want a personal trainer that is passionate and energetic about creating functional and healthy lifestyles – then get ready to “keep on moving.”
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rose possesses a true love and passion for fitness. She has been instructing fitness classes for over fifteen years and enjoys all kinds of workouts. Some of her favorites include: Cardio Kickboxing, “(B.I.) Cardio Bags”, Spin, Pilates, Small Group Training and Muscle Conditioning. She enjoys working with men and women of all fitness levels and truly believes fitness should be FUN but challenging at the same time! She provides every member in her classes (beginners, intermediate and advanced) a fun, motivating and high-energy workout.
Rose holds certifications for AFAA Primary Group Fitness, Spinning ®, Personal Training, TRX Suspension Training, Pilates, and CPR . Rose is always thinking of new, “out of the box”, creative programs to include in her group fitness regimen and ways to inspire others to discover the world of fitness.
Rose received a Bachelor’s degree from Suffolk University and a Master’s degree from the University of Massachusetts. Rose is very family oriented. Her favorite past time is spending quality time with her husband Bill and their two children, Samantha and Jake.